Belgium (België , Belgique , Belgien)
There are about 11 million people living in Belgium. There are three official languages in Belgium: Flemish, French and German. Belgium has a border with four countries: France, Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands.
Learn some French, German or Dutch
There is a lot of nice food in Belgium. Click on the picture to learn about it:
Click on the picture to see some photographs.
Interesting things about Belgium
- There are three official languages in Belgium: French, German and Dutch.
- The word "spa" comes from the Belgian town, Spa. People used to bathe in the springs.
- The man who designed the € sign was from Belgium.
- The Adventures of Tintin and The Smurfs are Belgian.
- The currency in Belgium is the Euro.